We have a wide range of world-leading speakers from both academia and industry who reflect the multi-disciplinary nature of this research area. The speakers will give talks on a variety of topics and will take parts in panel discussions.
- Fumiya Iida (Lecturer, University of Cambridge, main organiser, research interest include biologically inspired soft robotics, robotic manipulation and locomotion);
- Mukesh Kumar (University of Cambridge, Lecturer, digitalization of food supply chain, packaging).
- Jonathon Rossiter (Professor, University of Bristol, research interests include soft robotics, agricultural robotics);
- Tom Duckett (University of Lincoln, research interests include agricultural robotics)
- Simon Pearson (University of Lincoln, Agricultural robotics)
- Richard Harvey (University of East Anglia, Research Interests include Computer Vision)
- Martin Stoelen (University of Plymouth, agricultural robotics)
- Matthew Howard (King’s College London, Soft robotic harvesting).
- Roberto Cipolla (University of Cambridge, Computer Vision)
- Jordan Boyle (University of Leeds, Bio-inspired Robotics)
- Letiza Mortara (University of Cambridge, Strategic Technology Development)
- Jacob Kirwan, G’s Growers
- Duncan Robertson, Dogtooth Technologies
- John Deere